- What Is Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc.?
Ruth’s Hospitality Group is the parent company of Ruth’s Chris Steak House, the largest upscale steak house restaurant company in the United States, as measured by number of restaurants. Our founder-created, people-first culture drives our success today.
The Ruth’s Chris Steak House menu features a broad selection of high-quality USDA Prime steaks and other premium offerings served in Ruth’s Chris’ “sizzling” signature fashion, which is topped with butter and complemented by other traditional menu items inspired by our New Orleans heritage. We offer a dining experience which appeals to families and special occasion diners, in addition to the business clientele traditionally served by fine dining steak houses.
Fifty-six years after our founding, our success continues to be driven by our adherence to Ruth’s core values, which are to deliver the highest quality food, beverages and service in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- When Did Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc. Become A Public Company?
Ruth’s Hospitality Group Inc. became a public company on August 8, 2005.
- Does Ruth’s Hospitality Group Franchise Its Brands?
Yes. Approximately 55% of Ruth’s Chris Steak House restaurants are franchised. We intend to continue growing our franchising business by developing relationships with a limited number of new franchisees and by expanding the rights of existing franchisees to open new restaurants. We also intend to continue to focus on providing operational guidance to our franchisees, including the sharing of “best practices” from our company-owned restaurants.
- Can I Buy Ruth’s Hospitality Group Stock Directly?
No, Ruth’s Hospitality Group stock is not sold directly through the Company.
- On Which Exchange Is Ruth’s Hospitality Group Traded and What Is The Ticker Symbol?
Our stock trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "RUTH."
- Does Ruth’s Hospitality Group Pay a Cash Dividend?
Yes, the Company pays a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share.
- Who Is Ruth’s Hospitality Group Transfer Agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Co
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Tel: 1-800 668-6550
- What Is Ruth’s Hospitality Group CUSIP Number?
783332 10 9.
- What Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Code Does Ruth’s Hospitality Group Fall Under?
- Where Can I Find The Latest Financial Reports And News Releases?
You can find financial reports and news releases in the Investor Relations section of this website.
- How Can I Contact You?